Tuesday, June 4, 2019 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
W.E.B. Du Bois Library, Room 1667
IMPORTANT: This is offered through Workplace Learning & Development. Registration required.
Workshops are geared towards administrators engaged in proposal development and faculty and graduate students who build their own proposals.
Participants will review additional budget items with special focus on Grants.gov (S2S) proposals, including:
- How to add subcontracts
- How to link to a Grants.gov solicitation
- How to build NIH modular budgets
- How to account for the NIH salary cap
- How to account for cost sharing
- How to modify the proposal and budget based on OPAS review comments
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings. The trainings are progressive in content and it is strongly encouraged that users take them sequentially.
- Kuali Proposal Development - Basics
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 1
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 2