Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
W.E.B. Du Bois Library, Room 1667
IMPORTANT: This is offered through Workplace Learning & Development. Registration required.
Workshops are geared towards administrators engaged in proposal development and faculty and graduate students who build their own proposals.
Participants will learn how to create a budget in Kuali, including:
- A review of Kuali's basic budget concepts and tour of the budget module
- How to create budget versions and export budgets to Excel
- Learn ho cost of living increases and inflation work and are calculated
- How to add and assign personnel to budget periods
- How to add non-employees (consultants, other significant contributors, etc.)
- How to budget academic (AY) and summer faculty effort
- How to calculate other personnel effort, including grad students
- How to add non-personnel budget items
- How to replicate budget periods
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings. The trainings are progressive in content and it is strongly encouraged that users take them sequentially.
- Kuali Proposal Development - Basics
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 1
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 2