Monday, September 25, 2023 - 8:00am to Friday, September 29, 2023 - 4:00am
See Training materials here.
This event requires registration.
- Please start the Occupational Health clearance process (OHSP) as soon as possible. If you are not OHSP cleared, you cannot perform animal work.
- You will receive a secure email message from Kirsten Bergstrom the day before the training to start the OHSP process.
- Open the message, complete and return.
- Check your secure messages on the health portal to find out what is pending for you to be OHSP cleared.
- This is how UHS will be communicating with you. If you have not received an automated email from UHS that you are OHSP cleared, you still have to take action.
- To find out what you need to do, communicate with Kirsten through the health portal or email her.
- Compliance office and UHS are two separate departments and any medical questions must be directed to Kirsten Bergstrom via the health portal.
- When registering for this classroom training, please sign up using your legal name. Please do not use nicknames. The name should match what is in your Spire account.
Kirsten Bergstrom Phone: 617-243-1382
UHS Fax: 617-243-9291
To make animal care appointments (researchers that need immunizations, etc.) 413-992-8003.