Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 10:00am to 11:30am
As of 3/12/20, all animal user trainings will be conducted via ZOOM until further notice. Pre-registration is required.
Pre-registration for classes closes 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. Once you are signed up you will receive a Zoom invite.
This event requires registration.
- Please start the Occupational Health clearance process (OHSP) as soon as possible. If you are not OHSP cleared, you cannot perform animal work.
- Email Kirsten Bergstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org) let her know you will be working with animals and need to initiate the health clearance process.
- She will then send you a secure message.
- Open the message, complete and return.
- Check your secure messages on the health portal to find out what is pending for you to be OHSP cleared.
- This is how UHS will be communicating with you. If you have not received an automated email from UHS that you are OHSP cleared, you still have to take action.
- To find out what you need to do, communicate with Kirsten through the health portal or email her.
- Compliance office and UHS are two separate departments and any medical questions must be directed to Kirsten Bergstrom via the health portal.
Kirsten Bergstrom Phone: 617-243-1382
UHS Fax: 617-243-9291
To make animal care appointments (researchers that need immunizations, etc.) 413-992-8003.