Request Official Transcript

Our front counter will be open for limited services on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM effective August 3, 2020. On-campus official transcript delivery and in-person official transcript/enrollment verification pick-up is now available. In-person visits will be limited to brief questions but it is suggested you reach out to the appropriate area by phone or e-mail first before coming to the office. Masks are required if coming to the front counter for assistance.

Students and recent alumni with SPIRE access: Order electronic and paper official transcripts through SPIRE.  Please log in and select Request Official Transcripts in the drop-down menu under academics.
Former UMass Amherst Student Former UMass Amherst students: Request electronic delivery of your official transcript or a paper copy to be mailed or picked up.
Mount Ida College Former Mount Ida College students and institutions for which Mount Ida served as the institution of record.

Parchment Note For Current/Former UMass Amherst Students: To send an e-transcript to yourself, please select the “Or Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party” option underneath the search box on the select documents page.

If you need assistance, please contact Registration/Transcript Services:

Phone: (413) 545-0555
Fax: (413) 545-2920