IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO SPIRE…
Official Transcript – Delivery Outside UMass Amherst
- Select this option if you need to send a paper transcript off-campus or an electronic transcript to yourself or another individual. Click on the “Order Official Transcript” button to be brought to the Parchment storefront and follow the on-screen instructions. There is a cost for this service: $3.00 for electronic transcripts and $5.50 for paper transcripts.
Official Paper Transcript – Delivery to UMass only
- Select this option if you want to send a paper transcript to an address within the UMass Amherst campus or if you want to pick up a copy of your official transcript at the UMass Amherst Registrar’s Office. This option is free.
If are no longer an active student but previously used SPIRE and you need help accessing your SPIRE account, please use the Password & NetID Help option on the SPIRE Login page.
Current Students and Recent Graduates: if you order an official transcript and you need it to reflect grading for a specific term or to show degree information, generate an unofficial transcript first to determine if the information has been posted to your record.
- your signature
- all names used on your academic record (last, first, middle/maiden/other name)
- Student ID # or Social Security number
- your date of birth
- your address, telephone number and email address
- any additional information which will enable us to locate your record