There are two types of transcripts: official transcripts and unofficial transcripts.  Unofficial transcripts can be printed by the student.  Official transcripts must be produced by one of the four University of Massachusetts Amherst transcript operations: Continuing & Professional Education, Stockbridge School of Agriculture, Graduate School, and University Registrar.

Official Trans​cript

Order an official transcript for electronic delivery, via mail, or for pickup on the UMass Amherst campus.

Unofficial Transcript

Read how to request an Unofficial Transcript through SPIRE or through Mail.