Loan Deferment

If you need to defer your loan payments:

Several times during the semester we send an updated file of enrollments and graduation dates to the National Student Clearinghouse. Students can contact the NSC directly by phone, fax or in writing or drop off a deferment form, available from the lender, at the University Registrar's Office and we will forward the completed verification form to the NSC or directly to the lender.

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd
Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-7792