End of Term Withdrawal

To withdraw from the university, use the following procedure:

  1. In the SPIRE Menu, go to Enrollment > End of Term Withdrawal
  2. On the End of Term Withdrawal request page, select an option from the Reason dropdown
  3. Check the box to agree with the terms and conditions, and proceed with your request
  4. Click Submit Request

Please note you have the option to cancel your request while the status of your request is “Pending.”