I received an "INC" in a course I took last year, and the grade is an "IF". My instructor said he submitted the correct grade. How did this happen and how do I get it changed?

An "INC" grade automatically turns to an "IF" after one semester (or to an "F" if it was taken before Fall 2004).  An instructor may submit a Grade Change Form with their signature at anytime during that semester which will change the "INC" to a letter grade.  An "INC" grade may be extended for a semester provided the instructor of the course has submitted a request to the Registrar's Office.

FAQ Category: