How do I change my address?

You can change your address through SPIRE.  Log in, under your Student Center find your personal information.  In the "other personal..." drop down box choose Addresses.  Click edit and change address.

Important: Make sure to update your diploma address as well.  Diplomas are mailed to the diploma address we have listed for you and it does not get updated by the above changes.  For help with updating your diploma address, visit View/Update Your Graduation Data.

FAQ Category: