The University of Massachusetts Amherst

13. Can I join a RAP if I have disability that requires accommodations?

Absolutely! In order to access these accommodations, you must first register with Disability Services (413-545-0892). Disability Services and the Student Services Office will work with otherwise qualified students to accommodate your needs. Please note that requests for housing accommodations must be made within the housing/student services timelines.