In-Person Career Fair on Friday April 15 in the Marriott Room on the 11th floor of the Campus Center from 10:00AM-1:00PM
Find more information on Handshake.
Are you looking for an internship?
Not sure what career you are interested in pursuing and want to explore the breadth of opportunities available to our majors?
Are you graduating and seeking employment?
Download a Career Fair Guide HERE.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to talk to employers interested in hiring you for internships, co-ops and full-time positions, as well as graduate programs.
Be sure to prepare ahead of time by participating in the CNS Career Center Resume and Career Fair workshops!
Want help preparing for the Career Fair? Schedule an appointment for an appointment with a Career Advisor on Handshake.
For more information about how to prepare for this fair, check out the CNS Career Center Resume guide and "How to Ace a Career Fair" workshops in Handshake, or reach out to Erin Cherewatti at email@example.com.
During the fair, each organization/program will share information about the organization and opportunities, answer questions about job and internships and network with students. Students, come with questions!
BEFORE YOU GO:
- Research the organizations coming to the Fair so that you are knowledgeable when you speak with the representatives.
- Bring multiple printed copies of your resume to share with employers.
- Practice your Elevator Pitch, so you know what skills, abilities and accomplishments you offer to an organization.
- All UMass Amherst and alumni are welcome to attend. This event is presented by the Dept of Psychology and Brain Sciences and the Career Center in the College of Natural Sciences.
- Download a Career Fair Guide HERE.
- Achieve TMS East https://achievetmseast.com/
- American International College https://www.aic.edu/lp/gradlanding/
- Arbour Counselling Serviceshttps://arbourhealth.com/
- Ark Behavioral Health https://www.arkbh.com/
- Baystate Medical Center https://www.baystatehealth.org/
- Behavioral Assist https://www.behaviorassist.com/
- Behavioral Health Network https://www.bhninc.org/
- Boston Children's Hospital http://www.childrenshospital.org/
- Brattleboro Retreat http://www.brattlebororetreat.org
- Center for Human Development http://www.chd.org
- City Year https://www.cityyear.org/
- Clinical & Support Options Inc. http://www.csoinc.org
- Evergreen Center http://www.evergreenctr.org
- GÃndara Center http://gandaracenter.org
- Isenberg School of Management https://www.isenberg.umass.edu/
- Justice Resource Institute https://jri.org/
- Kaleidoscope Family Solutions http://www.kfamilysolutions.org
- Lifeworks Inc https://lifeworksarc.org/about-us/
- Melmark New England http://www.melmark.org
- MetroWest Medical Center - Behavioral Health https://www.mwmc.com/services/behavioral-health
- NFI Vermont, Inc http://www.nfivermont.org
- Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc. http://www.ncyf.org
- Open Sky Community Services http://www.openskycs.org
- RCS Learning Center http://www.rcslearning.org
- Riverside Community Care, Inc. http://www.riversidecc.org/careers/
- Smith College School for Social Work http://smith.edu/ssw
- Springfield College http://springfield.edu
- The Key Program http://www.key.org
- The New England Center for Children http://www.necc.org
- Vertava Health http://www.vertavahealth.com/
- Western New England Univ School of Law http://www.wne.edu/law
- Youth Villages http://www.youthvillages.org
Download a Career Fair Guide HERE.
Want some help to prepare? Want someone to review your resume before you attend?
Stop by our Fair Q&A table
Wed Apr 13 12-3 pm
4th Floor Tobin lobby
How to Ace a Career Fair
Tues Apr 13 @ 5:30 pm
162 Olver Design Bldg