Get help with:
- Career Exploration (see this link for info on psych related careers)
- Creating a winning resume and cover letter
- Preparing for Interviews
- Searching for Internships and jobs
- Attending career fairs
- All things career!
Make an account on Handshake and use Handshake for appointments with career advisors.
Read your weekly email from the CNS Career Center for info on upcoming Career Fairs and other timely updates.
Attend Psych career fairs at the end of fall and spring semesters!
If you're thinking of a career in Mental Health, Prof. Davies' overview of mental health pathways is a great start! Also see the "Thinking of Grad School" page!
Other career resources:
- What can I do with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology?
- Psychological and Brain Sciences LinkedIn Group
- Info from APA on careers for the 21st century
- Some entry-level jobs for psych majors
Career Advice from Alumni
- Restoring Employee Health and Safety by Applying Occupational Health Psychology | Rebecca Brossoit ’15 PhD
- Community Psychology in Practice and Policy | Rachel Siegal ‘16
- Professional Development: The Non-Faculty Track | Presented by Social Psychology Alumna Jane Stout, PhD
- Improving childhood learning using interactive media | Heather Kirkorian ‘07PhD
- Making STEM education more accessible and effective for diverse learners | Ibrahim Dahlstrom-Hakki ‘08PhD
- Finding balance and new potential | Courtney Keeton ‘05PhD, Clinical Psychologist
- Creativity in Science | David Nikom ’17
- Mentors shaped who she is today, now clinical psychologist Rebecca Ametrano ‘15PhD gives back
- Jason Sidman ’99 Shares His Career Experience Applying Psychology in Industry
- Christina Roth ’11, Founder and CEO of the College Diabetes Network
- Joshua Mauro ’12—His Journey to a Career in Higher Education
- Read more articles in Alumni News