What if a disability prevents me from participating in research or the alternative?

Students with disabilities that are registered with Disability Services can request accommodation from their instructor if neither experiment participation nor the alternative can work.  The student with the instructor cc’d can email psychsona@umass.edu for an alternative assignment (e.g., written summary of research articles) that does fully accommodate the needs of the student. 

FAQ Type: