I am an international applicant. Do I need to take an English Language Test?

If you have an undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. college or university and you submit a full transcript from that university, you will not have to take the English Language Test. If you do need the English Language Test, the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), or IELTS (International English Language Testing System)-only the academic version of test is accepted, or PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English).

FAQ Type: