The Provost’s Academic Personnel team oversees employment-related actions and programs specific to faculty and librarians including:
- Reappointment, promotion, and tenure processes
- Union contract issues and negotiations for faculty, graduate student employees, and post-doc research associates
- Supporting the University’s Academic Personnel Workflow System (APWS)
- Providing leadership programming such as LEAD
- Guidance on faculty personnel issues and actions, such as leaves of absence, sabbaticals, appointment to senior faculty ranks, and more.