Collective Bargaining Agreements
Academic Personnel administers a number of labor contracts—namely, the MSP, PRO, and GEO—where faculty can find information about salaries, appointments, and other working conditions.
Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) detail working conditions and rights of UMass Amherst faculty and graduate assistants, such as compensation hours, benefits, and more. Select your CBA below to learn more or to find specific information.
If your CBA is not listed here, please check with the Department of Human Resources, which administers all other collective bargaining agreements.
Massachusetts Society of Professors (MSP)
- MSP Reopening Agreement
- MSP One-Year Extension Agreement 2020-2021
- Summary of Changes for the One-Year Extension Agreement
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for the MSP One-Year Extension Agreement
- Faculty Period of Responsibility 2020-2021 Calendar
- MSP Collective Bargaining Agreement 2017-2020
**The correct link for Footnote 15 is: http://www.asiflex.com/DCFSA.aspx
Graduate Employee Organization (GEO)
- GEO Spring 2021 Reopening Agreement
- GEO Fall 2020 Reopening Agreement
- GEO Collective Bargaining Agreement 2017-2020
**Below are the correct links for the following articles:
- Article 18: https://www.umass.edu/senate/sites/default/files/Sexual%20Harassment%20Policy%20and%20Procedures-Doc.%20T92-037_0.pdf
- Article 19: https://www.umass.edu/humres/sites/default/files/UM%20Non-Discrimination%20%20and%20Harassment%20Policy.pdf
- Article 50: Intellectual Property Policy (first link in Article) https://www.umass.edu/research/policy/intellectual-property-policy
- Article 50: Policy on Conflicts of Interest Relating to Intellectual Property and commercial Ventures (second link in Article) https://www.umass.edu/research/policy/policy-coi-relating-intellectual-property-and-commercial-ventures
Visa Reimbursement Fund Application for Postdoctoral Research Associates (PRO members)
Application will be open from January 15th, 2021 - February 28, 2021. Please email all applications to email@example.com .