Save money on personal purchases:
Many of the Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium contracts extend their discounts to employees visit the MHEC website to find out more.
The USave Program for employees was originally launched in 2002. The program takes advantage of the volume purchasing power of all five University campuses and returns substantial discounts to the purchaser.
As an employee of the University, you can enjoy special employee contract pricing through the WB Mason employee purchase program for items such as office supplies, coffee & tea. Currently there is a list of approximately 2000 items that includes all of the most popular products.
Pricing will slightly from the UMass BuyWays site because the delivery fee to your home is included in your price. Delivery is via UPS and prices do not include sales tax.
Please note that because of the weight of bottled drinks, such as water, soda, etc. these items are not available through the employee purchase program.
Please keep the following in mind:
- This program is a courtesy for employees only. WB Mason tracks these purchases and monitors for excessive ordering patterns – individual accounts found to be excessive can be closed by them at their discretion.
- A UMass email is required to create an account. No other email addresses will be accepted by WB Mason
- Orders must be shipped to your home. No orders for personal items may be shipped to any UMASS location.
- Delivery fee to local addresses is included. Tax will be added to your order.
- Orders must be paid by personal credit card
To take advantage of this program, you will need to set up an account. The attached document will guide you through the registration process.
For those folks who have had a WB Mason account in the past when they were our office supply vendor, you will need to reach out to WB Mason’s customer support desk to have them update your existing account. Please see the user guide for more information on that.
We are pleased to be able to offer this program and hope it will provide savings with your personal expenses.