The University of Massachusetts Amherst has established a wide array of requirements, procedures, and guidance to meet the obligations set forth by the University Board of Trustee Policy for the Development and Administration of Grants, Contracts and Cooperative Agreements for Sponsored Programs and the Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Guidance.
This policy compiles various requirements, procedures, and guidance that have been designed to meet these and expectations.
- On and Off Campus Indirect Cost Rates Determination Policy
- Fabricated Equipment Policy
- Unified Policy and Procedure Guide to Cost Sharing 2021
- Tuition Charge Policy
- OMB Cost Principles
- Cost Transfer Policy
- Administrative Cost Policy
- Minimum Effort on Sponsored Projects
- 5 Day Proposal Submission Requirement
Kristy Reese, Director of Pre-Award Services
Research and Engagement