The University of Massachusetts Amherst

Undergraduate Advisors

In order to register for courses, (Primary) Philosophy Majors must have a service-indicator (code-RAC) removed from their record, which must be done by a Philosophy Department undergraduate advisor. It is official departmental policy that, in order to so, you must make an appointment with an advisor to discuss your plans.