The University of Massachusetts Amherst


In order to register for courses, (Primary) Philosophy Majors must have a service-indicator (code-RAC) removed from their record, which must be done by one of the Philosophy Department's undergraduate advisors. Thus, in order to register for courses you must make an appointment with an advisor to discuss your plans. 

The HFA Advising Center is a resource for students who have declared or are interested in declaring majors or minors in the College of Humanities and Fine Arts. 

E-202 South College 
250 Hicks Way 
University of Massachusetts 
Amherst, MA 01003