Join our Peer Mentoring Program!
SPACE: Supporting Peer Academic Commitment and Excellence
Want to make some new friends and have some fun? Apply to be part of our departmental mentoring program!
We are looking for exceptional senior psychology students as mentors and freshman/sophomore psychology majors as mentees.
Research has shown that positive social networks and academic connections increase student retention and student success.
Be a part of a wonderful program and have some fun!
Learn things about campus that you never knew!
Earn a place on your resume!
Email typed applications to Professor Metevier at email@example.com
You will register for a 1-credit pass/fail course and be expected to engage in 2-3 hrs/wk of activities. These hours will consist of the following.
- Meet weekly for a faculty-led mentoring session on Mondays from 4:00-5:00.
- Engage in one hour of mentoring activities each week, including social and academic activities.
- Complete a brief report on your activities each week.
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Exploring Campus Resources
- Campus Selfie Race
- Student Presentations
- Campus Center and Student Union Challenge
If you have any questions, please contact Professor Metevier at firstname.lastname@example.org