The Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences invites you to attend our
SENIOR CELEBRATION GRADUATION LUNCHEON
to celebrate our psychology graduates with families and friends!
Saturday, May 11, directly following CNS graduation ceremonies (starting at around 11:30am - 12pm)
Worcester Dining Commons
We cordially invite you and your family to join Psychological and Brain Sciences faculty and staff for a luncheon to honor and celebrate your graduation! We will enjoy a catered buffet-style meal (gluten free and vegetarian options will be available) and present you with a special gift. The chair of the department will share brief remarks highlighting the accomplishments of our Psychology students before you leave UMASS and make your way in the world. We hope that you and your family will be able to attend. We are very proud of you!
To RSVP, please go online and complete the registration form. The price for you and two guests is FREE. However, you can bring two additional guests for a charge of $15 per additional person, payable via a link at the bottom of the registration form. Please RSVP as soon as you can (and before May 3) as space is limited, and this event will sell out.
If you have problems with registering, please contact Dr. Christina Metevier: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the reception, we will play a slideshow naming each of our graduating seniors and we will create a slide designated just for you!
When you RSVP (using the link above), please include the following information in your response:
1. Yes, I will attend OR No, I will not attend
2. # of people attending including yourself (maximum of 5 people)
3. Your name as you would like to see it during the slideshow
4. Post-graduation plans (if you know them) or well wishes to your peers
5. A photo of you to be shown during the slideshow (jpeg files)
Please do not get this event confused with the other events taking place.
• The University Commencement: Friday, May 10, from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm in Warren McGuirk Stadium
• The College of Natural Sciences Senior Celebration: Saturday, May 11 from 9:00am - 11:30 am Mullins Center
Even if you are unable to attend the reception, please accept the department’s congratulatory wishes!