- UPDATE *The clinical psychology program has eliminated the GRE General Test for admission to the fall 2021 class. We will not accept or consider GRE scores for applications submitted this fall 2020. Applicants should not submit their GRE scores through ETS nor report their scores in the application portal or on their CVs or personal statements.
- Please see our Admissions Statement regarding applications.
- Applicants should have majored in psychology. Exceptions will be considered for applicants with other majors who have taken a minimum set of psychology courses including introductory psychology, statistics, research methods, abnormal psychology, and at least three additional advanced courses in psychology. A background in statistics is required.
- Applicants must have some research experience in the form of assistantships, honors theses, or collaborative efforts resulting in presentation and publication.
- Applicants should have some clinical experience. Appropriate types of experience include volunteer or paid work on an inpatient unit of a psychiatric hospital, a clinic in which psychological services are provided, crisis intervention center, peer counseling, or other similar "help"-oriented activity.