The Office of Parent Services is dedicated to helping families with their student's transition to the university. Our office is here to answer questions, provide timely information and updates, and assist parents, families, and guardians with questions or concerns.
We provide parents and families with:
- An E-Newsletter about timely issues, campus happenings, important dates, and tips.
- A helpful, knowledgeable staff, to respond to your phone call or email.
- A place to contact when you don't know where to go.
- Events such as Parent/Family Ready for the U, Parent/Family Fall Welcome to the U, and Family Weekend.
- Webinar series
- The UMass Amherst Parents Facebook page.
- Opportunities to volunteer at sponsored events and/or join the Parent Advisory Council.