This scholarship was established by members of the UMass Club in downtown Boston in 2011 to provide special recognition to UMass juniors who demonstrate academic excellence.
- Currently enrolled full-time at UMass Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth or Lowell
- Be a junior in good standing
- Have an overall GPA of 3.25, with a minimum of 30 credits earned at UMass
All Presidential Scholarship applications must be completed and submitted via UMass Amherst AcademicWorks before the deadline of September 30. Your UMass Net ID credentials are your log in.
You will be prompted to include:
- Transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- One letter of recommendation, uploaded directly by your named recommender
- 3 essays (up to 500 words each) that address the following:
- Why have you chosen your current course of study at UMass?
- Describe your most significant achievements at UMass.
- Indicate how this award will help you fulfill your academic goals.
Recipients from the past year may apply for renewal into a second year, but renewal is not guaranteed.