Home Design Your Course Develop your Course Ongoing Support Submit Help Ticket
Developing your course to be responsive to the needs of you and your students, the realities of potential disruptions to instruction, and a commitment to delivering quality education means putting your course into action by updating your Moodle or Blackboard shell, posting content, structuring activities, assessments and identifying technology tools.
- Develop your course to be responsive to the needs of you and your students through the University Quality Course Design: FlexForward to Online Teaching
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find you cannot access or need to be enrolled in the Moodle or Blackboard version of the course
- Review the University Quality Standards for Online Course Design
- Support the development of your students’ critical thinking and digital literacy skills with Information Literacy Modules
- Sign up for IDEAS Workshop and Webinar Schedule to help you learn technology tools and best practices for online course design and teaching
- Learn about Specialized Instruction on Library Resources
- Learn how to develop accessible documents and presentations with our Accessibility Resources
(Re)design your course create a revised syllabus that focuses on prioritizing learning outcomes, creating assessments, engagement, and creating a sense belonging. Please complete our consultation request form and a CTL consultant will be in contact with you.
The Instructional Designers in the Instructional Design, Engagement, & Support (I.D.E.A.S.) group are available to provide technical and instructional design support. Please reach out to us for help:
Drop-In Faculty Help Via Zoom (M-F 9a-4p)