Enrollment Appointments

Prior to enrolling in SPIRE, you must have a UWW, formerly CPE, Enrollment Appointment which determines the time period in which you can self-enroll in UWW classes.

Need a tutorial?

Summer and Winter Terms

All students must request a UWW Enrollment Appointment in SPIRE:

  • Log into SPIRE and navigate to Enrollment > Summer/Wtr/Non-deg Enroll Appt
  • Review all information and then press Request UWW Enrollment Appointment

Fall and Spring Terms

Graduate students and UWW Undergraduates are automatically assigned UWW Enrollment Appointments.

Undergraduate students: Complete an enrollment form (not allowed to self-enroll in UWW classes).

Non-degree students: Request a UWW Enrollment Appointment (see above)

Need help? Contact us at regoff@oe.umass.edu, 413-545-3653 or 800-922-8211

Hit Enter to search or "ESC" to close

Class Search

Use our interactive class finder to search by subject, program, term, and more!

Quick Links

Looking for important dates? Or do you need to fill out a specific form?

Search UMass Amherst

Find info from across all UMass Amherst departments and programs.