Obtaining a CPE self-enrollment appointment in SPIRE
This tutorial will walk you through how to obtain a self-enrollment appointment which will allow you to register for CPE classes using SPIRE.
NOTE: CPE enrollment appointments for Fall and Spring terms will be automatically assigned to Undergraduate students in a CPE-administered program and Graduate students only.
- Log into SPIRE using your NetID and password.
- Navigate to the CPE Enrollment Appointment request page in SPIRE by going to Main Menu > Enrollment > Summer/Wtr/Non-deg Enroll Appt from top menu.
- In the Term search box, click the term for which you would like an appointment. If the term you want is not showing, please check the enrollment appointment availability under the instructions above the Term search box.
- You must check the box indicating that you understand the CPE charges and refund policy. Be sure to read all of the details regarding self-enrollment appointments.
- Click “Request CPE enrollment appointment”.
- Your CPE enrollment appointment should now appear in the “Active Enrollment Appointments” box. Notice the date and time that your appointment begins. You can NOT enroll in classes until this time. NOTE: If you have an appointment to register in University on-campus classes, it will also be reflected in this box with a Session of “University”.
- Now that you have a CPE Enrollment Appt, you are ready to begin enrolling in CPE classes in SPIRE. To do so, navigate to Main Menu > Enrollment > Add Classes.