One-semester review of manipulative algebra, introduction to functions, some topics in analytic geometry, and that portion of trigonometry needed for calculus. Prerequisite: MATH 011 or Placement Exam Part A score above 15. Students with a weak background should take the two-semester sequence MATH 101-102. (Gen.Ed. R1)
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online classes in mathematics may require in-person proctored exams.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: December 26, 2019
- End date: January 18, 2020
- Last day to add: December 28, 2019
- Last day to drop: December 28, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: January 9, 2020
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw