Various forms of psychopathology, including anxiety, stress, affective, addictive, developmental, psychosexual, personality, and schizophrenic disorders. The major theoretical perspectives on psychopathology reviewed. Various approaches to treatment.
Prerequisites: PSYCH 100 or 110
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $61.6
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: December 26, 2019
- End date: January 18, 2020
- Last day to add: December 28, 2019
- Last day to drop: December 28, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: January 9, 2020
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw