An introduction to the neural basis of behavior. Topics include neuroanatomy, neuron function, the control of hunger, sex, sleep, emotion, drug addiction and memory.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: December 26, 2018
- End date: January 19, 2019
- Last day to add: December 28, 2018
- Last day to drop: December 28, 2018
- Last day to withdraw: January 9, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw