Neoclassical microeconomic theory. Consumer behavior, theory of the firm, markets, income distribution, general equilibrium, welfare economics.
To enroll in ECON classes, students must have met all prerequisites.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: December 26, 2018
- End date: January 19, 2019
- Last day to add: December 28, 2018
- Last day to drop: December 28, 2018
- Last day to withdraw: January 9, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw