Organic Chemistry II for Non Majors. Together with CHEM 261 satisfies requirements for medical school admissions. Acceptable, with approval of the Undergraduate Chemistry Adviser, though not recommended, for chemistry majors. Brief review of basic principles of chemical bonding, electronic theory, and acid-base reactions. Introduction to principles of stereochemistry and organic spectroscopy. Discussions of the most common types of reactions of organic molecules and their mechanisms.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
CPE Class with Moodle
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw