This course introduces the diagnostic processes in mental health/mental disorders using DSM 5 diagnostic criteria, ICD coding, and other mental assessment tools while considering family, community, and cultural influences.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: May 29, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 29, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 8, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw