Introduction to research design in sociology. How social science data are obtained and analyzed. How data are used to describe and draw conclusions about social phenomena. Surveys, sampling, interviews, observation, and field methods.
Prerequisites: One course in STATISTC.
CPE Class with Moodle
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw