Experimental organic chemistry with emphasis on underlying physical principles. Separation and purification, synthesis, analysis, and identification of organic compounds, including spectroscopy. Microscale work predominates. Emphasis on safe laboratory practices and proper disposal of wastes. Prerequisite or co-requisite: CHEM 262 or 266.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online Plus in Person
Mon, Wed, Jul 8, 2019 - Aug 16, 2019: 1:30-5:30 pmIntegrated Science Labs255-265
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: July 8, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: July 12, 2019
- Last day to drop: July 12, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 31, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw