Concepts and theories related to disorders of physiological processes which result in health alterations in the child and the adult. Alterations in normal body functions leading to disease and discomfort of the individual presented within an organizing framework. Clinical inferences from concepts and theories of pathophysiology and pharmacology presented in relation to clinical nursing practice in primary care.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: May 29, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 29, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 8, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw