Topics in mathematics that every educated person needs to know to process, evaluate, and understand the numerical and graphical information in our society. Applications of mathematics in problem solving, finance, probability, statistics, geometry, population growth. Note: This course does not cover the algebra and pre-calculus skills needed for calculus. (Gen.Ed. R1)
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online classes in mathematics may require in-person proctored exams.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: January 22, 2019
- End date: May 1, 2019
- Last day to add: February 4, 2019
- Last day to drop: February 4, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: March 19, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw