This course prepares psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) students to achieve competencies in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders common in adult and older adults. Content focuses on etiology and symptomatology of disorders, including common physical disorders that may be present with psychiatric symptoms. The course fosters the development of skills in assessment, problem identification and decision-making with adults and older adults.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: January 22, 2019
- End date: May 1, 2019
- Last day to add: February 4, 2019
- Last day to drop: February 4, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: March 19, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw