Using community assessment techniques, environmental and population characteristics are systematically examined from geographical, sociocultural, political, and economic perspectives to increase the effectiveness of the delivery of health services.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: August 24, 2020
- End date: November 20, 2020
- Last day to add: September 7, 2020
- Last day to drop: September 7, 2020
- Last day to withdraw: October 16, 2020
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw