Fundamental and relevant mathematics for prospective elementary school teachers, including whole numbers and place value operations with whole numbers, number theory, fractions, ratio and proportion, decimals, and percents. For Pre-Early Childhood and Pre-Elementary Education majors only. Prerequisite: MATH 011 or satisfaction of R1 requirement. (Gen.Ed. R2)
[Note: Because this course presupposes knowledge of basic math skills, it will satisfy the R1 requirement upon successful completion.]
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online classes in mathematics may require in-person proctored exams.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: September 3, 2019
- End date: December 11, 2019
- Last day to add: September 16, 2019
- Last day to drop: September 16, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: October 29, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw