This course will consist of a supervised clinical practicum experience in a community based health care agency/facility providing psychiatric-mental health care to children, adolescents, and their families.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online Plus in Person
Sep 3, 2019 - Dec 11, 2019: On-Line
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: September 3, 2019
- End date: December 11, 2019
- Last day to add: September 16, 2019
- Last day to drop: September 16, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: October 29, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw