This course provides an introduction to the principles of sustainable design, exploring emerging definitions, methods, debates and challenges of how designers address the built environment.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Aug 17, 2019 - Dec 16, 2019:
Tue, Thu, 1:00-4:00 pm
Yester Morrow DesgnCntr-Vermon
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: August 17, 2019
- End date: December 16, 2019
- Last day to add: August 26, 2019
- Last day to drop: August 26, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: October 5, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw