- UMass Amherst Programs in NRC Assessment (2011) with rankings and dimensional data - released 4-21-2011 (available in PDF letter or tabloid form)
- Summary of changes for Research Doctorate-Programs with UMass Amherst changes (Excel Spreadsheet)- released 4-21-2011
- Description of Changes to the Excel Data Table for the NRC Data-Based Assessment of Research-Doctorate Programs (PDF) - released 4-21-2011
- UMass Amherst Doctoral Programs in NRC Study
- Variables and Data Sources in NRC Report
Selected Statistics for UMass Amherst Doctoral Programs in Study
- Summary Statistics for UMass Amherst Doctoral Programs in Study
- Doctoral Program Completion Rates for Cohorts Entering 1998-99 through 2000-01 (6, 8, and 10-year Completion Rates)
NRC Website and Resources
- Final NRC Report: A Data-Based Assessment of Research-Doctorate Programs (includes methodology guide, data base, tutorials and other materials) released 4-21-2011.
- Changes to the Excel Data Table for the NRC Data-Based Assessment of Research-Doctorate Programs - released 4-21-2011 (contains links to summary of changes and old rankings published September 2010)
- PhDs.org - An independent web site not affiliated with the NRC. Incorporates data from the research-doctorate assessment into its Graduate School Guide. Users of the Guide can choose the weights assigned to the program characteristics measured by NRC and others, and rank graduate programs according to their own priorities.
- Chronicle of Higher Education: