Flagship Analytics is the university's analytics platform powered by Tableau. It is providing the university with interactive dashboads of key student data.
Currently, dashboards are only available to campus leadership, senior administrators, deans, associate deans and their designates. More widespread access will be available in the coming months.
All dashboards show aggregate data only, access to individual data or data files is not available at this time.
1.Go to https://analytics.umass.edu and sign in with regular netid and password. You must be on campus or connected via VPN.
2. If prompted to select a site, choose Flagship Analytics.
3. Click on the Campus Core Plus folder.
4. Choose a workbook to access dashboards:
- Enrollment Trends - Headcount, Course Registration, Class Size and Student Map.
- Student Success - Persistence.
- Student Movement
- Use the tabs to navigate to the various dashboards within each workbook.
- More information about each dashboard is available by clicking on the i button.
- Navigation buttons on the upper left allow you to Undo the last action or Revert back to the original dashboard.
- The Download button on the upper right allows you to download the dashboard to your computer (as a PDF or an image).