Every year the Office of Academic Planning and Assessment (OAPA) administers a survey asking seniors about their satisfaction with their educational experiences and their plans for after graduation.
2019 Graduating Senior Survey
School/College, Department, and Program Reports
Results are reported at the school/college, department, and program level for units with five or more respondents.
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- College of Information and Computer Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Isenberg School of Management
- School of Public Health and Health Sciences
Interactive Dashboard for Department Chairs and Heads
OAPA has created a Tableau Interactive Dashboard that provides Senior Survey results disaggregated by student characteristics. Please use this link to learn more about this report.