The Laboratory for Neurophysiology and Biomechanics of Locomotion seeks volunteers for a study on balance and learning in walking gait.
Prospective participants must meet the following criteria:
- Healthy male or female, ages 18 to 45
- Have no known cardiometabolic, orthopedic or biomechanical impairments (ex: heart disease, stroke, Parkinson’s disease)
- Have no history of major lower extremity surgery or current joint pain
- Have no history walking on a split-belt treadmill
- Must be able to walk unassisted for extended periods of time
Participants will be asked to complete two visits in the lab on consecutive days where they will be asked to walk at several speeds. Researchers will measure the movements of the participants’ bodies in real-time using a camera system.
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information..