Registration is now open for UMass Amherst employees interested in free classes and workshops to improve workplace effectiveness and career growth.
- Workplace Anti-Bullying
- Computer courses, including MS Office, Drupal, Google Docs, and more
- Varying levels of workplace English
- Supervisory development programs
- “Working at UMass” skills classes, including BuyWays requisitioning, employee travel and business reimbursement and Summit Financials reporting
- Workplace skills courses, including “Networking as an Introvert” and “Supervising Student Workers”
- Retirement classes, including “State Employees Retirement System” and “Retirement Unplugged”
Workplace Learning & Development now also offers self-guided learning modules to broaden knowledge and skills through articles, videos, podcasts, worksheets and university resources. The modules cover topics including conflict resolution, effective listening, email effectiveness, fostering inclusion and respect, stress and time management.
For more information about offerings or registration, call PWE at 545-6263 and WLD at 545-1787.